Welcome to the online store of Alfa I. Computers Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the store" or "the website").
The website 1pc.co.il (hereinafter "the website" or "the company") serves as an electronic property for purchasing products and services for the online public in Israel.
The owner of the website is Alfa I. Computers Ltd., company registration number 513640045.
By engaging in any transaction on the website, you declare that you are aware of the website's terms and conditions and the general rules of participation on the website, and that you will not have any claims against the store other than claims related to the violation of the website's obligations and/or its operators according to the terms and conditions.
An early condition for the validity of a purchase is the approval of the credit card company for the transaction and payment.
You are requested to read these terms and conditions in their entirety and carefully before engaging in any communication between the parties.
Browsing the website and/or purchasing the products and/or services offered for sale therein expresses your agreement to the website's terms and conditions. Therefore, if you do not agree to any part and/or any condition of these terms and conditions, you are kindly requested not to use the store.
Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the instructions of the terms and conditions before making any purchase in the store.
The use of masculine language in the terms and conditions and/or elsewhere refers to both genders.
Transaction Cancellation and Product Return
- Cancellation of a special order refers to an order for a product that is custom-made for the customer (e.g., a custom-built computer). Such an order cannot be canceled unless the production of the order has not yet begun.
- 1.1 If the customer wishes to cancel their order after the product has been shipped to them, they can do so within 14 days from the day of purchase, provided that the product is in its original packaging, unopened, and unused. In this case, the customer will receive a refund for the purchase in the store, deducting a cancellation fee of 10% of the transaction cost and deducting the shipping costs.
- 1.2 Returns of products after 14 days from the date of purchase, or products with opened packaging and damaged packaging, will be subject to refund according to the company's sole discretion.
- 1.3 Every purchaser of Alfa I. Computers Ltd's range of products is entitled to cancel the transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 ("Consumer Protection Law").
- 1.4 Provided that the product is unused and in its original packaging, a refund will be given for the actual transaction amount paid for the purpose of its execution in Alfa I. Computers Ltd's store. The validity of the refund is two years.
- 1.5 Transaction cancellation shall be made by contacting Alfa I. Computers Ltd: sending a message to customer service through the website: https://1pc.co.il/contactus and/or by contacting the WhatsApp number: 073-210-1205.
- 1.6 If the customer wishes to cancel the order before being charged, they can do so by notifying the company's customer service via phone cancellation.
- 1.7 Transactions and returns of products purchased from a display and/or during a promotion cannot be canceled.
- 1.8 Cancellation due to defect or mismatch: In the event of cancellation due to a defect in the product or a mismatch between the product or service and the details provided regarding the product or service or due to non-delivery of the product or service at the specified time or other breach of the contract terms ("mismatch"), Alfa I. Computers Ltd will refund within 14 days from the receipt of the cancellation notice the same part of the transaction price paid, cancel the charge for the transaction, provide you with a copy of the cancellation charge notice as mentioned, and not charge any cancellation fees.
- 1.9 If the customer received the product, they must return it no later than 7 business days. The item can be returned physically or by shipment at the consumer's expense.
- 1.10 Cancellation not due to defect or mismatch: In the event of cancellation not due to a defect in the product or a mismatch, Alfa I. Computers Ltd will refund within 14 days from the receipt of the cancellation notice, but only if the product is unused, in its original packaging, and its cost exceeds ₪50.
- 1.11 Additionally, cancellation fees of 5% of the product price or ₪100, whichever is lower, will be charged.
- 1.12 If the product has already been shipped to the customer and the customer wishes to cancel for any reason other than a defect, mismatch, or delay by the business, the cancellation of the order will incur a cost of 5% or ₪100 (whichever is lower) only if it is within 14 days of the purchase date.
- 1.13 If the cancellation of the order is made after receiving the product, the consumer must return it at their own expense no later than 7 business days.
- 1.14 In the case of a credit transaction, the business is entitled to charge an additional cost according to the credit card companies' requirements.
- 1.15 Note: Returning products that have deteriorated while in the customer's possession, including returning a damaged and/or faulty and/or impaired product, or a product that has suffered any form of damage, or if its packaging has been tampered with and/or if assembly was performed by the customer and caused a negative change in its condition, is subject to Alfa I. Computers and Cellular's right to claim damages for it and/or not grant the customer their rights.
- 1.16 To prevent damage to the product, it must be returned in its original packaging, intact, and without any damage, defects, or malfunctions of any kind, including all product components such as cables, remote control, batteries, operating instructions, etc.
2: Company's Transaction Cancellation
The company makes every effort to provide accurate and correct information about the products and their prices, but sometimes there may be errors in the product descriptions, images, or prices.
The company reserves the right to cancel a transaction or sale, in whole or in part, in the following cases:
- 2.1 If a communication malfunction, technical issue, cyber attack, intentional or unintentional glitches occur that affect the product's price or description.
- 2.2 Error in displaying the item on the website, whether in the description and/or price and/or specifications and/or image of the product.
- 2.3 If the product is out of stock before or after a sale has taken place.
- 2.4 When there is any concern, according to the company's discretion, that the consideration for the customer's purchase has not been received in full or in part.
Note: Any transaction cancellation made according to the provisions of this clause will not incur cancellation fees for the customer.
3: Right/Eligibility to Participate in Site Auctions
Any user who meets the following accumulated conditions is eligible to register on the website in order to make purchases:
- 3.1 The user is legally capable of undertaking binding legal actions that correspond to the purchases they have actually made. The user declares and confirms that they are capable of performing the purchases and have the authority to engage with the store in relation to them.
- 3.2 If the user is a minor (under the age of 18), the user declares and confirms that the purchase they seek to make is of the type of actions that minors at their age are allowed to perform and/or that they have obtained the consent of their natural and/or legal guardians to perform it.
- 3.3 Participation is conditional upon registering on the website and providing accurate, complete, and truthful personal information, including name, phone number, and valid email address.
- 3.4 Completing the sales process is subject to the approval and verification of the transaction by phone and/or by email from the customer within one business day of the transaction, as long as the product is still in stock.
4: Products and Services Offered on the Website
The company will offer products and/or services for purchase on the website, in models, types, and quantities according to its exclusive choice and discretion. The details on the website include the product image, manufacturer's name, model, technical specifications, dimensions, and weight of the product. However, the images published on the website are for illustrative purposes only and do not bind the company.
- 4.1 All products on the website offered for sale are new, in their original packaging, and come with an original warranty certificate unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product description.
- 4.2 Add-ons and upgrades offered as an option for some of the products available for purchase on the website are not included in the regular sales amount and require an additional payment.
- 4.3 In the event that a product is out of stock, the company reserves the right to cancel the order and/or offer the customer an alternative product.
- 4.4 The warranty for each product is in accordance with the warranty certificate and/or as stated on the invoice for each product, according to the importer/manufacturer's terms.
- 4.5 The products available for purchase on the website can also be purchased at any of the physical store branches of Alpha Computers Ltd., in accordance with the regulations.
- 4.6 Payment at the branches can be made by credit card and/or cash.
- 4.7 Most products are available for immediate delivery at all branch locations, but if a product is out of stock at a specific branch, the arrival time of the products to the branch is up to six business days.
- 4.8 Orders can be placed through the website with in-store pickup, and the customer will receive an SMS and email notification when the order is ready for pickup at the branch.
- 4.9 Orders/purchases can also be made at any of the branches. Not all products displayed on the website are available for immediate delivery at all branches. Availability of a product at each branch can be confirmed by phone at 073-210-12-00 or by email at email@example.com.
- 4.10 The prices displayed on the website are valid until the end of the business day.
- 4.11 The prices on the website are periodically updated, and as a result, price discrepancies may occur between the prices of the products on the store's website and their prices on other websites operated by third parties that refer to the store's website.
- 4.12 The price that determines is the price displayed on the 1pc.co.il store website.
5: Charges and Payments
- 5.1 Our customers have several payment methods available:
- 5.1.1 Making payment using a credit card, after the transaction is approved by the credit card companies.
- 5.1.2 Transactions over ₪500 require signing and completing the "Credit Card Charge" form, which will be sent to the customer by fax and returned to us along with an ID document.
- 5.1.3 For customers' convenience, there is an option for interest-free installment payments up to 12 installments (interest will be charged starting from the 13th installment, depending on the specific product).
- 5.1.4 Making payment by bank transfer.
- 5.1.5 Cash payment upon self-collection.</ul >
- 5.2 Providing the details and placing an order on the website does not constitute the completion of a transaction. The charge will be made only after the order is confirmed or an invoice is issued. Failure to process a charge implies that no transaction has taken place between the customer and the company. Leaving payment details does not obligate the company to execute a transaction. After placing an order, contact will be made to confirm the order or complete the necessary details to fulfill the order.
- 5.3 A&A Computers and Cellular reserves the right not to fulfill a specific order or to cancel an order at any time at its discretion.
6: Sales Method at the Store
- 6.1 Sales through the website are subject to the existing stock in the importers' warehouses with which the company works.
- 6.2 Completing the sales process is subject to sending an order confirmation to the customer's email by the store.
7: Product Delivery
The company will ensure the delivery of the purchased product or service to the address provided during registration. The delivery of the products and/or services to the customer will take place on business days (Sunday to Thursday), counted from the day the transaction approval is received from the credit card company.
The company will make every effort to expedite the delivery date and tailor it to the customer's needs, subject to the shipping company's policy.
The company is not responsible for any delay in product delivery that is beyond its control. In the case of a delay in delivery, the customer is entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
The products will be delivered to the customer's address within 7 business days by a courier company or by express delivery within 5 business days.
The customer also has the option of self-collection from the company's branches.
Products shipped by courier will be sent free of charge up to 3 times. If there is still no response from the customer after that, the customer will be charged a nominal fee for the shipping cost only.
8: Warranty and Service
All products sold on the website come with an invoice that serves as a warranty certificate.
The warranty is limited. A&A Computers and Cellular is a marketing network and, in most cases, does not provide the warranty.
The exclusive warranty for the products and/or services, their delivery, quality, condition, and performance, is the responsibility of the manufacturers and/or importers, in accordance with the warranty certificates attached to each product purchased through the website.
The warranty covers all technical and operational malfunctions, but not physical damage (short circuit, fire, moisture, breakage, or improper use of the product) caused to the product.
The warranty will be provided by the service laboratories of the importers.
9: Terms of Sale at the Eilat Branch
- 9.1 Purchases at the branch will only be made when the buyer is physically present in the store. People who are not physically present in the store will not be able to make a purchase.
- 9.2 Each customer is allowed to purchase one product from each product category.
- 9.3 The purchase requires presenting a valid identification document of the buyer at the branch.
- 9.4 The purchase is for personal use only.
- 9.5 Early ordering at the Eilat branch is reserved for product reservations only. For product reservations in early ordering, the customer must provide credit card details for security purposes.
- 9.6 No charge will be made at the time of ordering, only the credit card details will be captured.
- 9.7 Payment will be made at the time of order collection at the branch, either by credit card or in cash.
- 9.8 Payment can be made in cash or by a different credit card than the one used for the order. When making a purchase in cash or by credit card, an identification document must be presented.
- 9.9 In credit card payments, the cardholder must be present.
- 9.10 Products that are not available at the Eilat branch but are available at other branches of the network will be delivered to the branch within 7 business days.
- 9.11 When placing an early order on the website, wait for a confirmation email indicating that the order has been received in the system.
- 9.12 When the rest of the order is ready for the customer, an SMS, email, or phone call will be sent to notify the customer that their order is ready for collection.
- 9.13 The collection time for the order is within 7 business days, after which the order will be automatically canceled.
- 9.14 Early ordering at the Eilat branch will be based on available inventory (placing an early order does not necessarily guarantee product availability in stock).
- 9.15 Other products that are not available in the store but are available from the importer can be ordered, with a delivery time of up to 7 business days.
- 9.16 It is clarified that early ordering at the Eilat branch does not constitute a purchase - the actual purchase will be made at the branch and is subject to physical presence at the branch.
- 9.17 It is clarified that cancellation of a transaction (after the transaction has been made in the physical branch) is subject to the branch's policy and not to the remote sales policy.
- 9.18 Request for early ordering cannot be made for more than one item from each category, according to various laws and regulations.
- 9.19 The customer is entitled to cancel an early ordering request without cancellation fees by sending a return email confirming the early ordering or by SMS or phone call.
- 9.20 Monitors and televisions with a size larger than 25 inches are exempt from VAT.
- 9.21 Custom-configured desktop computers can be purchased without VAT only by Eilat residents.
10: Data collection and use of personal data
- 10.1 The use of services, including browsing them, requires the submission of personal information about the users.
- 10.2 The use of services is possible both as a "guest" or as a registered user. As a registered user, you can enjoy a more convenient and streamlined browsing experience. For example, you can save specific items in a "Favorites" list, track your purchase history, and make purchases more easily and quickly.
- 10.3 Upon initial registration for the services, you will be asked to provide personal information: full name, email address, and mobile phone number. At the end of the registration, you will be asked to create a unique password for your user account - this detail is strictly confidential and you must keep it exclusively to yourself. Additionally, you can register through your personal Facebook profile.
- 10.4 When logging into the services as a registered user, you will be asked to enter your email address and password or mobile phone number for SMS notifications.
- 10.5 When making a purchase, you will be asked to enter the following details: first name, last name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and payment details. If you are a registered user, some or all of these details may already be saved. Identification documents and payment details must also be provided.
- 10.6 When contacting the company (e.g., through customer service, feedback forms, etc.) via telephone, email, or other communication methods, the information related to the contact will be collected, including the content provided in the inquiry and response.
- 10.7 When using the website, information about incomplete actions within the services will be retained (e.g., shopping cart or an interrupted purchase process, clicks on banners, etc.).
- 10.8 Additional technical information will be collected when using the services: browser type, device details, IP address, browsing data, location data, usage patterns on the website, including navigation and consumption. This information will be collected using cookies, as detailed in section 12 below.
- 10.10 All information provided and/or collected about you will be stored in the company's registered information databases and will be retained by it.
- 10.11 You must provide accurate, reliable, and truthful information on the website, and update it, only in your name and for yourself, and not on behalf of third parties, except in cases where you are explicitly and in writing authorized to do so.
11. Purposes and Use of Information
- 11.1 The information provided by you will be used by the company to personalize your browsing experience, the advertisements displayed to you, offers, and benefits. We will also collect the information to improve the services and content provided to you, as well as to manage and enhance the company's relationship with you. Additionally, certain information may be used for the maintenance and improvement of the services, the presented content, the development of additional products by the company, prevention of fraud, operation, security, detection of abnormalities, and/or any other illegal activity. The information will also be used for marketing purposes (including user-specific and tailored marketing), commercial and statistical purposes, conducting statistical research, and may be provided in statistical form that does not personally identify you to third parties, including advertisers.
- 11.2 The collection of an identification number (whether of an individual or a company) will be done for the purposes of payment verification and will be stored in a database under the customer's account and order details. Accordingly, the identification number may be used by customer service representatives and sales personnel to locate the customer's account in the system. Additionally, the identification number may appear on an invoice and/or receipt for the purpose of delivering the order to the customer.
- 11.3 Without derogating from the above, subject to the provision of contact details, the company may send, from time to time, marketing and promotional information via email, messages, chats, and/or other communication means, subject to your consent. The user will have the right to cancel his/her consent to receive information as described above at any time, either by contacting us as detailed in this policy or by following the instructions provided in the message sent to him/her.
- 12.1 The services use data collection software, cookies, and similar technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, SDKs (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Cookies") for their ongoing and proper operation, for the purpose of securing the data provided, and to collect statistical data about the use of the services in order to make decisions regarding your user profile and/or activity, for verification and identification purposes, fraud prevention and detection, improving the browsing and usage experience of the services, adapting the content to your personal preferences, identifying suitable products for you, and delivering relevant advertisements and content.
- 12.2 Cookies, in general, are text files created by the user's browser or application upon a command from the company's servers. Some cookies will expire when you close the browser or the relevant application, while others will be stored on your device's or computer's memory.
- 12.3 Cookies contain and collect various information, such as the pages you visited, the time you spent on the website and/or application, how you arrived at the site and/or page, your IP address, device characteristics, and more. Cookies may also store information about your browsing habits on other websites, including the websites you visited, the pages you viewed, and any other actions taken on them.
- 12.5 If you do not want to receive cookies, you can prevent this by changing the settings in your browser. Please consult the browser's help file for instructions. In such cases, certain services, all or some of them, may not function properly. For example, automatic identification, usage preferences, or language may not be saved. It is possible that there will be no option to complete an order on the website. Changing the browser settings as described above is solely your responsibility.
13. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- 13.1 The company may transfer information about you to third parties from time to time, as specified below, and/or in any other case where the company is required to transfer it:
- 13.1.1 Upon the user's request and/or with their explicit consent;
- 13.1.2 For the purpose of transferring it to external service providers of the products and/or when necessary for the operation of the services, such as shipping companies, payment processing companies, cloud service providers, and the like;
- 13.1.3 In the course of business activities with affiliated companies, for the stated and lawful purposes, in order to provide and improve the services;
- 13.1.5 For legal purposes, such as providing information to authorities due to a legal obligation or a court order requiring the company to provide information to third parties, or for the purpose of managing a legal process or dispute;
- 13.1.6 If the company believes that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent serious harm to the company, its user, and/or third parties, or to prevent any other serious damage according to its sole discretion;
- 13.1.9 The above shall not derogate from the company's right to transfer non-personal information that does not directly identify you by name and/or personal identification details to third parties.
14. Data Security
- 14.1 The company makes every effort to protect the confidentiality of the data provided by the user, using accepted precautions and appropriate security technologies. The company allocates resources and takes measures to prevent unauthorized access to the platforms that provide the services and to minimize any potential harm to the user's privacy. However, the company cannot guarantee the prevention of such harm or other disruptions absolutely.
- 14.3 The purchase process on the website and application, including the credit card details provided by the customer, is secured according to the PCI DSS standard and is performed by the service provider - Z-C redit.
- 14.4 Credit card details provided with the customer's consent for the current and/or future purchase will not be stored in the company's database but will be saved using a unique identifier provided by the acquiring company.
15. Contact Regarding Privacy Matters
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, you have the right to review information about you in the company's databases and request its correction if it is not accurate, complete, or up to date, or to request its deletion in accordance with the reasons set forth in the law - without prejudice to the company's obligation under the law to retain certain information. To exercise this right, please contact us in writing via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer service center of A&A Computers and Cellular is available to customers on various platforms: